Sunday, April 26, 2009

Touched

Today my wife let me read her MSN profile. In her profile, she wrote that she wishes to find someone who can enjoy "Castle in the sky" and "Shaun of the Dead", and someone who is as cute as Do la A Meng (a little robotic cat in a Japanese cartoon).

Her profile is about me.

I feel lucky that I could share my life with someone who could and would connect with me spiritually. She and I have a lot in common. Often times we feel happy for the same causes, and angry for the same reasons. We sometimes end up being mad at each other simultaneously, because she's probably having the same feeling that I have. In a sense, it's easy to make her happy, because I feel happy the same way too.

I wish that wife and I could share a same ideal, and a same perspective of what a good and enjoyable life journey is. I am a person who could be easily be touched emotionally, and I am happy about it because I am feeling life. Isn't life is about being touched and touching others' hearts?

No comments: