Saturday, June 2, 2007

My Page project relaunched

First of all, GO CAVERLIERS! GO JAMES!

I started a project moving my not-so-much-exposed personal page to Google Pages. The idea is that, with google pages, I get edit my pages everywhere I want. Furthermore, I don't want to worry about all those HTML tags and managing numerous of .html files and pictures. With google pages, all I need to do is to write stuff. Balancing the easy-to-use factor and the degree of fanciness I want for my pages, I choose the Google Pages.

Google is becoming more and more a way a life to many of us. By moving a large part of our digital lives onto the web, we feel less dependent on the hardware that we are using, the operation systems, and more importantly, the softwares that we could not move everywhere with us without a laptop. With one account, anything including your emails, calendars, bookmarks, personal homepages, favorite movie listing even purchase record! It's not hard to imagine sooner or later, the philosophy of google is going to conquer more aspects in our daily life. How about google TV, google Bank, google hospital, or google parliament?

Anyway, here is a link to my baby version homepage .

No comments: